Insulating and construction composites and polymer materials for electrical and mechanical engineering
ELMATEC Ltd. is an engineering company selecting, delivering, modifying and processing industrial materials from Europe, Asia and USA.
ELMATEC Ltd. is dedicated to wholesale of electrical insulating materials and systems, flexible and hard high-temperature composites and plastics, polymeric compounds.
ELMATEC Ltd. is an official distributor of Von Roll, Fluorseals, S&E Specialty Polymers. Our suppliers are the leading manufacturers of hi-tech general purpose electrical insulating materials.
Electrical engineers and especially power engineering industry specialists are well aware of the new materials complex and time-consuming implementation process requiring technical support. Meanwhile sometimes for the solution of production problems new materials are needed urgently or extremely urgently.
Therefore a distributing company is an important element for material and electrical machines manufacturers.
That is why from the outset in 2004 our business is focused on technical support as well as stock building and developing import logistic solutions.
We decided to stake on developing cooperation with the Swiss Holding Von Roll – the global market leader for insulating materials and systems for electric rotating machines. Nowadays Von Roll is still our key partner.
Our cooperation with Von Roll establishes high professional work standards on selection of materials destined to enlarge product ranges. New products enable designers to develop high-performance devices.
Solid cooperation is established with DuPont in distribution and processing of insulating aramid Nomex ® papers and pressboards. These materials are very important element of up-to-date insulating systems in transformers and generators.
Our cooperation with Fluorseals resulted from the high-grade PTFE products requirement.
So in the course of solving everyday practical problems we specified our development vectors:
- selection of high-grade materials and technologies;
- reliable suppliers – leading world manufacturers, European and North American brands;
- solution of a wide range of construction and technical tasks which are difficult to solve by means of conventional materials – niche markets activities;
- extension of products range and suppliers in the course of new solutions search;
- flexibility of logistics solutions.
In 2017 elmatec® trade mark for our products and engineering solution is registered.
ELMATEC Ltd. is a wholesale and engineering company focused on hi-tech industrial materials supply from Europe, USA, Asia.
Based on customers’ specifications we select, modify and process materials.
Manufacturing application of new materials and production methods is provided with technical consulting.
At present we’re official distributors of:
- Von Roll (Switzerland) – the world leading manufacturer of insulating materials and systems for electrical machines;
- Fluorseals (Italy) – European leader in PTFE processing;
- S&E Specialty Polymers (USA) – the North America leading manufactures of polymer compounds;
- Castech (Italy) – manufacturer of outstanding wires thermo crimping machines.
We also cooperate with many leading European companies:
- EXEL (Finland) – one of the leading European manufacturers of composites profiles;
- DEHONIT (Germany) – manufacturer of compressed laminated wood;
- E. BOURGEOIS (France) – manufacturer of technical textiles;
and other companies.
New products are implemented in aerospace industry, oil industry, major hydropower projects as well as nuclear industry, bridge construction and electronics, new designs of traction motors and transformers operating all over Russia and abroad.
Our clients are the major Russian manufacturing and R&D companies.
The key to our success is a unique combination of manufacturing and technological capabilities of our partners and our expertise in material properties and application.
We’re keen to meet the production requirements of our customers according to contemporary quality and safety standards.
- We offer up-to-date, high-grade industrial materials.
- We can provide precise material processing up to semi-finished articles and custom-made products in Europe and in Russia.
- We maintain stock of a wide product range to provide our regular customers’ demands.
- We provide technical, processing and application support on the products we supply.
- We provide free product samples for testing as well as our participation in testing.
- We select and deliver the required equipment on a turn-key basis.
- In cooperation with leading forwarding companies we provide quick deliveries of conventional and dangerous goods.
- ELMATEC Ltd. is registered in several customs terminals in Moscow and Moscow region, in Smolensk region and in the Far East (Vladivostok) to be able to choose the best schedule of delivery and customs clearance
ELMATEC Ltd. is ready to offer the following remarkable solutions:
- Glass fabric laminates, thickness from 0. 2 to 250 mm;
- Glass fabric laminate tubes, length up to 6 m;
- Glass fabric laminate panels, length up to 10 m;
- Heat resistant mica based products up to 1200°C;
- Chemical and thermal resistant virgin and filled engineering plastic products up to 310°C;
- Modified compounds for resin casted bus bars production;
- Frost-proof, oil-resistant, flexible at low temperatures, halogen free and heat-resistant specialty polymer compounds and formulations;
- Fire retardant materials for oil industry and much more.
Yan BoksinerGeneral manager
Alexander RyazantsevDeputy general manager
Vitaly LavrentyevHead of Technical department
Naira LvovaPolymer materials expert
Konstantin KhromyshkinProject manager
Boris ChesalinWarehouse manager
Galina KoptevaProfessional translator
Olga RadbilChief accountant
Linara KhaliulinaAccounting and audit expert
ELMATEC Ltd. Head office:
1-A Sokolnichesky Val, office 310
107113 Moscow, Russia
ELMATEC Ltd. and Von Roll Russia joint telephone network
+7 (495) 603-33-58
+7 (495) 953-00-20
+7 (495) 953-84-81
+7 (499) 748-06-80
+7 (499) 707-70-71 (multichannel)
+7 (495) 744-73-96